Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where the Red Table Grows...

I have roughed out the shape of the table (as you can see from the photo below), and my other half has cut out the place for the star and place the star in the table. It’s really starting to look like a table now, very exciting for us.



. I have also sanded and smoothed out the corners of the table, and stained the top of it, which you can see in this photo.



Only to realize after I stained it that I needed to fill in all of the big gaps that were left after my shoddy construction (not really, the two by fours were not all the same size, which I thought was weird). So I will now go back and fill in the gaps, and give the whole table a good sanding once again. I am hoping to get this table finished and put into use next week some time. I will post some pictures of it in our home when we get it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment