Sunday, May 9, 2010

Treadle Wheel (the saga continues)

Well, the treadle wheel is coming along nicely. Although I had a minor set back this past Friday, something to do with angles and me not being able to figure it out, and then me getting frustrated, followed by me going home... But after having the weekend to think about it I have figured it out, and will get back on track on Monday. I have constructed most of the frame, only a few more boards to cut. While I have been working on that my other half has been cutting out some steel plates that will attach to the flywheel and the drive shaft. She has a lot of grinding followed by a bit of welding to do in the next few days. I also seem to keep forgetting to take photos of the work in progress; I will fix that though and have some to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment