Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Tale of Two Tables (this is about the second one)



Here is another table that I made, this one is designed to allow me to not have to get up every time I fill up a ware board or throw something on a bat.  With this I can place multiple ware boards and/or bats all around me; it really cuts down on the ups and downs of throwing.  I’m not sure of the specific measurements because I just used some scrap wood that was lying around, and I didn’t have to cut any of it to fit.  The height was determined by how much room I needed above my water bowl to get my hand in and out without any hassle, I believe it’s around 2 feet tall.  The legs are the same as the table from the last post, 4 by 4 treated posts.  I also added a little bit of trim under the outer edge of the plywood to give the table a little more support.  It’s nice to have a bigger studio space so that I can make and use stuff like this.  



  
 
Well I need to go pick Ewan up and take him to his 9 month check up at the doctors.  Thanks for visiting.


1 comment: