Thursday, November 3, 2011

House of Dreams

So I put the front and back wall on the hoop house this morning, and I thought I would share what they looked like.  So here’s the north side (this side faces our house and will get the most wind during the winter months),  I still need to put the guide ropes back on, but I had to call Keturah to get her advice on the best way to go about it.

 
This side is what we are calling the front or the south side.  This side is where we have our entrance, which is basically just overlapping sheets of plastic (which is kind of hard to see in this picture, but trust me it's there).



So that’s it, our next step is to cut back the plants inside the hoop house and take some clippings of the tomato plants that we wanted to winter in the house.  I might transplant our jalapeno plants into the hoop house; they didn’t make the cut when the last set of pvc pipes broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment