Monday, March 7, 2011

RePlanted: Return of the Seedlings!!!

As promised here are the pictures of our seedlings after they were transplanted to larger planters. As you can see they take up a lot more space than before, as things tend to when they grow (not many things get smaller as they grow). Here is a photo of all of the planters before I filled them with plants



And here is one of them after I put a plant in each one.



I skipped taking pictures of the actual transplanting process so that it would look magical, you know "now their empty *poof* now their not!!” (actually I was so focused on transplanting the 144 seedlings that I forgot to take pictures). Here is a close up of some of our transplanted seedlings.



On the left you can see some corn, brussel sprouts in the middle bottom, pumpkin on the right, leeks on the top right, some heirloom tomatoes (from our friends Andy and Leah) in the middle, squash and zucchini in the top left, and there are some other plants that I cannot remember what they are at the moment. It’s a good thing I wrote the names on the outside of the planters when I transplanted them.
Tomorrow we are headed to OKC to listen to the curators of Momentum talk about, well I don’t know what but I’m sure it will be interesting. Then it’s to Pho Lien Hoa for some good Vietnamese soup, and then to pick up our art work from Momentum. Should be a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment