Sunday, January 23, 2011

Artistic Jealousy

So as I was sitting listening to (great) music, surfing the webs, and generally being bored enough to do some cleaning. I was really wishing I could do something artistic –my ideas ran from making pottery, printing tee shirts, video blogging, and printing books (one day soon). I was remembering a link our good friend Andy posted to his wonderful wife’s new photography project. The idea is that she will post a picture once each day for the next year. I am secretly jealous because I wish I could take pictures like her (because she is really an amazing artist/photographer) and thinking I could do something like that, right? But then realized I should probably just let the people who are good at it do it (instead of me doing it badly –similar to my wishing I could play the guitar… “Wish in one hand and pooh in the other and see which one gets full faster” my dad says). So I will promote her website (via this link here ---> Leah’s Cool Website) instead. Check it out, leave comments, and order a print or three.

No comments:

Post a Comment