Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Piggy for your Thoughts


Keturah finished the piggy bank for the most part, the only thing left is to give it a good sanding.  So here are some pictures of the pig.







I threw her three forms to work with, and now she doesn't want to make any more pigs.  So she wanted me to open it up to our wonderful readers to see what you kind of ideas you would have for her to make the other two into.  If you need a reminder of what the shapes were here they are again (I'm not sure which one Keturah used for the pig...).

Also, our garden is exploding in this cooler weather we are having.  I counted 23 cucumbers, 12 eggplants, and countless peppers of all types (I even pickled some that I thought might be banana peppers).  We still don't have any tomatoes growing, but we did eat some of the leeks. I noticed that the onions and garlic I thought were dead have come back to life and are doing pretty good.  We are about to start planting some stuff for the fall, more lettuce, carrots, beans, peas, and more stuff like that.  It's exciting!Anyway get back to thinking of something for Keturah to carve/sculpt those forms into...

No comments:

Post a Comment